I usually like a bit of banter, but it’s Sunday and I feel like everyone is going through the same struggle as I am.
So! I’m going to jot a couple of recipes down, you guys can have a play with them (I’d rather you have them now, then see them Monday and have to wait a week for an excuse to make them.) And we can go from there?
I promise a thesis of history, interesting facts, and bars to venture to. But as I mentioned before, it’s Sunday, and I think we’re all in struggle town. The beauty of these following pick me ups, is they ALL contain cold drip coffee, so they will pick you the f#$* up! Yes yes, it’s all pretty exciting. I’ll stop rambling now… lets do this!
The coffee I’m using is Little Drippa Cold Drip, I’ll post more about this soon. Pretty much when it comes to making cocktails cold drip is the best for mannnnny reasons! In short:
- Chilled espresso gets bitter.
- Cold Brew is too weak
- Hot coffee isn’t an option
- Instant coffee shouldn’t touch alcohol. It’s banned in every state. Fact.
(I’ll go into more detail later, promise!)
Drum roll please!
Cold Drip Coffee Negroni!
30ml Ransom Gin
30ml Sweet Vermouth
15ml Little Drippa Cold Drip Coffee
Blood orange to garnish
1. Stir all ingredients down with ice.
2. Garnish with Blood Orange
Vietnamese Iced Coffee… ft. Vodka.
30ml Sweet & Condensed Milk
30ml Normal Milk
60ml Little Drippa Cold Drip Coffee
1. Stir together the milks together first, then pour over into a glass filled with ice.
2. Layer with coffee (I used the back of a spoon) (it helps) (a lot)
3. Then layer with vodka.
4. Then enjoy.
Then last but not least to get them hungover feels to bed and get ready for your Sunday sesh…
This is blended, so get out them nutribullets…
1/2 an avocado
2 tablespoons sweet & condensed milk
40ml Little Drippa Cold Drip Coffee
30ml Captain Morgans/ spiced rum
Mint sprig & coffee beans for garnish
- Add all ingredients in blender with a handful of ice.
- Blend! -bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
- Pour into fancy glass, garnish with mint sprig and coffee beans!
- Enjoy, and letsss get this Sunday started!!!
Have a great day! Get your sip on! Til next time!